At Ooni, we know that when you get one of our pizza ovens, you will make great pizza at home. Because that’s what our ovens let you do. How can we be so sure? We know that our pizza ovens heat up to at least 450 °C (850 °F). When you combine those temperatures with a stone baking board, you get the perfect recipe for producing perfect pizzas. Ooni ovens have made over 25 million great pizzas at home already - and we know you’re going to make more!
But - to make sure that you have the same level of absolute confidence that we do, when you are considering whether or not to buy - we guarantee you that your Ooni Pizza Oven will let you cook great pizza at home.
So - if you buy an Ooni pizza oven and you can’t make great pizza you have 60 days to return it for free. Ooni + you = great pizza or we will buy it back.
The few rules we ask you play by to be fair! The Ooni Great Pizza Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions. We refer to your oven as “your Ooni”.
- Read the Essentials Guides and follow our really simple instructions for getting the best out of your Ooni. These are really straightforward - we aren’t talking about NASA Engineering or Michelin chef level complexity - these are simple, straightforward honest tips about
- 1) how to make dough with just 4 ingredients
- 2) how to stretch the pizza out and top it
- 3) how and when to launch the pizza and
- 4) maintaining temperature in your Ooni
- In order to claim under this guarantee you must:
- notify us within 60 days from the date of delivery
- have had the oven for at least 28 days, and
- had at least 5 attempts to cook GREAT pizza.
- give our world class Ooni Experience Team the chance to give you some tips if you are still struggling having tried our standard advice.
- This guarantee only applies to purchases made through au.ooni.com.
- In order to claim under this guarantee you will need to contact us via Ooni Experience Support and provide your order number and delivery date.
- You need to “Scout’s Honour” us that you’ve given this a legitimate good go!
- This guarantee only applies to the pizza making ability of your Ooni - we have a full returns policy that you can read more about here that covers faults etc. If for some reasons your Ooni is actually faulty - of course we will get you a new Ooni, ASAP - Ooni Experience Support!
- The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights in relation to your Ooni.
- If you have any queries in relation to this guarantee please contact our customer service team via Ooni Experience Support!
- Your Ooni must be used in accordance with the Manual and Essentials Guide which are provided with your oven. If these have not been followed, we reserve the right to reject any request for an exchange.
In practice, we will ask you to go have another go using Ooni properly, because at the end of the day, we want you to love your Ooni. We can tell you straight off the bat that your Ooni was made to love you (they’re overfamiliar what can we say?!).
Let’s get you making great pizza together and living happily ever after.