We love our products at Ooni, are proud of them - they are built to last. Therefore, we offer you a standard manufacturer warranty of 1 year on Ooni pizza ovens, as well as an extended 3 year limited warranty on Ooni pizza ovens (subject to the terms and conditions below) when you register your products.
In the unusual case that something does go wrong, we will always look to fix it! If that happens and you need to make a warranty claim for your Ooni product, please see below the terms and conditions that apply.
- You must register your pizza oven online at ooni.com within 60 days of when you receive it.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Ooni product and does not extend to products that have been resold.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty is for residential or domestic use only.
- Any replacement parts issued by Ooni are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
- If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
- Where you suspect the product has a defect or fault, we require that you immediately stop using the product and contact Ooni as soon as possible to notify us of the issue. Continued use of the product where a defect or fault is reasonably known by you, may void the warranty.
- Our customer support team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the oven in accordance with the instruction manual and essentials guide.
What is covered?
- Our promise to you is that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from any material defects in materials and workmanship.
- In broad terms, subject to the noted exceptions, this means that if the defect stops you from using the oven, we will fix it!
- Faulty component parts will be repaired or replaced
- If the fault is integral to the entire oven, we will replace the whole oven.
- We will ask you to return the existing oven in this case, so that we can diagnose the issue.
What's not covered?
- Reasonable wear & tear
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Any gas regulators or hoses (limited to 2 years)
- Excessive exposure to salt air conditions, sea spray and humidity (such as on a yacht, you lucky baller, you...)
- Severe weather conditions and natural disasters
- User error
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
Which regions are covered?
- This warranty is limited to:
- The contiguous United States
- The United Kingdom
- The European Union
- New Zealand
- These limitations are due to the cost of shipping replacement parts.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If (and it's a big bad “IF” that we don’t think will happen!) you need to claim on the warranty, processing a claim is easy - visit our support page to submit a warranty claim, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your Ooni pizza oven’s serial number (see Find my serial number!)
- Photographs of any faulty parts
You must provide all information (including photographs/videos where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the products.
STATUTORY NOTICE & SOME OTHER LEGAL STUFF THAT WE APPARENTLY HAVE TO SAY!
- This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law, if you are a customer, Ooni’s goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
- Ooni continually strives for improvement, and therefore, may from time to time change the design of its products. This warranty does not cover Ooni being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at Ooni’s discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
- The 3 year warranty is voluntarily offered by Ooni, and will cease to apply after the 3-year period from the day when the customer receives their product (where the user has registered).
- If the user has not registered their product with Ooni, the warranty is limited to the standard manufacturer warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase (subject always to your statutory rights).
- We shall have no liability to you (whether the Ooni ovens are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
- If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
- In certain circumstances, at our discretion, we may decide to refund the price of the oven based on the market value of the product at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
- We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within the geographic territories set out above, and a replacement oven will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address.
- If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.
- Ooni Pty Limited
- (ACN 660 203 832)
- Level 7, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +441316778780.